Thursday, May 20, 2021
12:00 – 4:00 PM ET
Free virtual conference for accounting professionals. Earn up to 4 free CPE credits.
Earvin "Magic" Johnson
Take your firm to the next level with insights from ADP®... and a little Magic.
Join us for ADP’s first ever virtual Accountant Summit conference, exclusively for accounting professionals like you. Hear from accounting thought leaders, ADP executives and a very special Keynote speaker while earning up to 4 complimentary CPE credits. We’ll share exclusive insights that can help you elevate your firm and modernize your offerings to be the indispensable partner your clients need as they navigate the year ahead.
Agenda at a glance
12:00 PM ET
ADP CEO Carlos Rodriguez, ADP executives and Chief Economist Nela Richardson will welcome and review a data-driven strategic & economic forecast.
1:00 PM ET
AICPA's Tom Hood and Darren Root of Rootworks discuss the attributes and agility of a future-ready modern firm.
2:00 PM ET
Related Stimulus and Tax Benefits for Clients
ADP's VP of Government Affairs and Allinial Global CEO Mark Koziel discuss managing regulatory changes brought on by PPP and more.
3:00 PM ET
Keynote: From Basketball to Boardroom with Magic Johnson
Hear from NBA legend and entrepreneur Magic Johnson as he answers questions supplied by you, the audience.
BONUS SESSION: Stay on after the Keynote address from Magic for a special edition broadcast of The ‘Appy Hour with Liz & Heather from 4:00-4:45 PM ET. More special guests are planned as we honor our referring accountant partners and give attendees a chance to win some fun prizes!
Join us early and between sessions to take a stroll around the ADP Virtual Pavilions.
President & CEO, ADP
Chief Economist, ADP
Tom Hood, CPA
Exec. VP Business Growth & Engagement, AICPA
Darren Root, CPA
Mark Koziel, CPA
President & CEO,
Earvin “Magic” Johnson
CEO, Magic Johnson
President, ADP Small
Heather Satterley, CPA
ADP Virtual Pavilions
View a quick demo in our Virtual Pavilions to learn more about ADP’s complete set of HR & payroll solutions for your clients and our flexible partner program options. Plus, access special offers from our strategic partners that can help grow your practice. The more you explore, the more chances you’ll have to win fun prizes!
ADP Solutions Pavilion
- Payroll & HR Solutions to help your clients of all sizes save time & stay compliant, from our RUN Powered by ADP® platform for small businesses to fully-outsourced HR from our PEO, ADP TotalSource®
- Benefits & Tax Incentives that can integrate directly with payroll, from Retirement and Insurance services to claiming R&D tax credits & more
- Flexible Partner Programs like our Accountant Revenue Share Incentive Program, and RUN Powered by ADP Payroll for Partners
- Strategic Solutions & Support including the award-winning Accountant ConnectSM and our dedicated Accountant HelpDesk
Strategic Partners Pavilion
- ADP Marketplace where you’ll access the largest digital HR storefront containing hundreds of apps & business software that integrate with ADP solutions
- BizEquity business valuation services that can help increase your value by helping your clients understand theirs
- Botkeeper bookkeeping & pre-accounting solution that combines machine learning with highly-skilled accountants to save time, improve accuracy & grow revenue
- Rootworks, the premier firm improvement organization to help you harness the power of your client data, build a cloud-based tech stack, enhance firm culture and create a powerful online presence
The ADP Virtual Pavilions will open at 8:00 AM ET on Thursday, May 20 and remain open through Friday, May 21. Stop by anytime pre or post-conference or between sessions.
Register today for access to all sessions and the ADP Virtual Pavilions!
Fields marked with an * are required.